Customer safety while you shop
1. We will have a regular daily sanitising and cleaning regime.
2. Our opening hours will now be 11:00am - 6.30pm, Monday-Saturday to allow us to clean thoroughly every day.
3. We will be adding New-In records and CDs daily, rather than just on Saturday, to reduce crowding.
4. The New-In vinyl will be spread out throughout the shop in alternate bins to help with social distancing.
5. We have rearranged the layout of the shop and have brand-new racking which is much slimmer and gives us a much more spacious layout.
6. We have reduced the vinyl listening decks to 2 stations in order to be able to maintain distancing and will limit sessions at times of demand. If you want to listen to records or CDs, you’ll need to please bring your own headphones.
7. We have a card machine and will now take card payments, as well as cash.
There are some things we’ll need your help on too to keep everyone safe;
1. Please don't come in if you feel unwell.
2. We will have hand sanitiser at the door, which we ask you to use on entering. If everyone does this before they browse, the stock is kept clean and hygienic for everyone.
3. As per current government guidelines, you will need to wear a face covering in the shop.
4. Please try to keep your 1m+ social distancing from other customers.
5. For everyone’s safety, we may need to limit numbers in the shop at times of heavy demand so please wait at the door until we give you a wave to come in if we are busy.
We have increased the vinyl rack capacity by more than 150% and have twice as much vinyl on sale pre-Covid. Previously we had about 2500 units on sale. We now have about 5000 units. There is A LOT OF NEW IN VINYL in store!